
Since 2006, the cell phone taken a giant in the world as compared to adults and children. This mini portable telephone to many greats advantages for the life we have. it allows us to communicate wherever they want. We should called, send text messages, go on the internet, taking pictures and vido and so on. It's a very good invention for many people.

Everyone has a cell now. I do not know if it was really important, but I'm able to do without Lol.Il there was almost every day new models. this disease. thechnologie our days are very present.
RépondreEffacerIT'S TRUE THAT IT'S A GOOD TECHNOLOGIE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS A CAR BECAUSE IT'S PRAcTIce IF IT REST IN crash on highway.you can call.
RépondreEffacercynthia lam
I agree with you, cell phone is a very usefull object. Everyone has a cellphone know.I saw little boys and girls who are maybe 10 years old and they have a cellphone. But is it really essential to life?
RépondreEffacer