later I would be a psychologist. This job attract me because I like understanding how people think and proceed. A psychologist is a person who communicates with others for to try to resolve their problems. It will also work to change bad habits. This person must have a good sense of analysis, be patient and have the facility to communicate by the oral than by write. We can say : the psychologist is a specialist in human behavior. It can help a person know themselves better, identify its strengths and weaknesses and work on some aspects. To enter this profession, you should go to college in social science or other technical link to psychology. After, you should go in psychology in university during five years. After that, you will practice your job for real.
And you what's your futur job you will make ?
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)

Nice text Moira ! I didn't know that you would like to be a psychologist !I'm sure that you will be exellent because you are always here when we need to talk to someone :) !
RépondreEffacerMe, I would like to go in medecine, I hope that I will realize it because I wan't to do this job since a long long time !