
I would see Autralia.
Australia is a beautiful country. The alice spring, cairns, syndney's , saint-michael's mount, Cathedrale, Dal lake kashmir,city place jaipur, Sydney opera house and many other places impressive me all the time. National library of autralia is amazing. the architecture of many bulding it's very impressive and original, diffrent from our architecture in Québec city , Montréal city and other cities in Canada. In Australia you find many beach with blue water and many differents fishs with many enjoy colors. Too in this country you find kangaroo, it's a symbolic animals in Australia. At the night sydney's illuminated and it's so beautiful ! the light reflect in the water. There are bigs luxury's hotels proximate to sydney opera house. There are a beautiful vision in our hotel room. Later I will go in Australia and I make many activities in Sydney's city and others places. It's just so beautiful and amazing ! So Australia is the country a would see .

I would like visit Australia for the original architecture, the luxury hotel and the many activity we have there. Australia is a beautiful country and I would like visited in my life.
RépondreEffacerCe commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
RépondreEffacerOhh I too would like to go visit Australia. It is a beautiful city and he have a very big buildings. Australia is one of my travels which I shall go to visit one day.You has choose a good place to see Moïra !
RépondreEffacerNice text Moira. Me too I want visit Australia in the futur. If it is really beautiful like you said, I really should go to Australia.You have a good English.
RépondreEffacerHi Moira!!
RépondreEffacerI am agree with you Australia is a very beautiful place. We have many things to do there.I would to go there one time in my life to see architecture,the kangaroos and many historics places.
I never got a chance to visit to Australia but after reading this post and these comments i really like these place. This place sounds really beautiful.
RépondreEffacer