mercredi 7 octobre 2009

Sport riddle !

- It's a great sport for the Cardiovascular and develops many muscles of the body.
- It 's a team sport and you make this sport everytime ; indoors (gymnasium) or outdoors.
- You use a ball and kick this.
- You need a pads and spike.
- There are many team of the world in many contries.
- There are a goalie and ten players.

Guess this sport .. !

4 commentaires:

  1. i think it's a soccer . it's easy to find .So i think your are a good back sreen. And a like your picture.


    Marjoo ;P

    RépondreEffacer
  2. I think that it's soccer too! I think that it's your favorite sport ? Me too, I really like soccer. I play this sport during summer and I find that it's a nice sport because we play it in team and it develop sporting spirit. I always feel relaxed before I play soccer and it's a good way to let of steam :)

    RépondreEffacer
  3. I believe that the sport about which you speaks is the soccer. It is the sport which I like very much too. I like practising this sport with you in my team and I hope to replay with you soon.Good luck during your season at the school!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. I think your sport is soccer because I know that you really love this sport.
    I play since i'm six years old and I think I'll play all of my life.
    This sport is my life.

    Good luck for your season, moïra ! :D

    Émilie Alain
    42 words

    RépondreEffacer